Since FreeBurn is not a commercial program, there is no toll-free number to call
if you have a problem. However, if you have a problem with using the program, you
can try one of the following options to get help with FreeBurn:
- Try the FreeBurn Users mailing list
- You can try send a message to FreeBurn
Users mailing list to get help. You can also try to browse the list archives
to see if your question has already been asked and answered.
- Post a message in the help forum
- There is also a help forum
where you can ask a question as well. This may not be as efficent as getting an
e-mail sent to you, but you may have some success with it.
- Submit a bug report
- This isn't really getting help with using FreeBurn, but if you run into an error please submit
a report on our
This will enable the developers to find and fix any bugs that come up in the development of FreeBurn.